Sunday 21 June 2015

Ain't no party like a S Club Party



Never a more accurate statement! Welcome back to my blog, thank you so much for coming back if you have visited before! On the 16th May I got to revisit my childhood for one night only at the O2 arena to see the amazing S Club! I have waited years to see S club again and it was well worth the wait. The arena was packed full of people wanting a good time, it was like being transported back to 2000. I never expected to see the arena so alive it was like they had never gone away.


At around 9:00pm one by one each member appeared from beneath the stage before they started with the smashing 'Bring The House Down'. The crowd omg were going so crazy and so loud it was unbelievable. I don't think one person in the entire arena had forgotten any of the words. I literally spent the whole night singing and screaming at the top of lungs! 

Their costumes were amazing and very late 90's early 00's. My favourite was the colourful costumes they wore in act three they were so bright and fun! they sang all their massive hits like 'S Club Party', 'Two In A Million', 'Reach' and 'Have You Ever'. Along with each member doing a solo number. Paul recreated Reach and sang it acoustically while sitting on the stage, his vocals were on top form. 



The encore was two of their biggest songs ever. The first being 'Never Had A Dream Come True' which was their massive children in need no1 single. I loved the videos flashing by as they sang it added so much meaning to the song and is a personal favourite of mine. They came out dressed all in white like back in the day before ending with 'Don't Stop Movin''. 

This was one amazing show and I loved every second of it. It was just one big party from start to finish. Every single person was literally having the best time ever. I didn't think in my wildest dreams 13 years on from their split I would be sitting in the arena waiting to see them live again. Did any of you see the show? What did you think?

Lots of love 
Sophie 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment