Sunday 21 June 2015

Cloud Nine's





Since I started my blog a couple of months ago I have really wanted to do a post on Cloud Nine's but I wanted to properly be able to test them out before reviewing them. I don't want a blog where I don't give a 100% a accurate and honest opinion. 

I don't know how much you all know about Cloud Nine's but a few months ago I found out from friends that they are literally the new GHDS. Basically they are created by the original creators of GHDS. When I found this out I was in a dilemma of whether to try Cloud Nine's or stick to GHDS? Thankfully I went for Cloud Nine's, put it this way my GHDS are long gone and I won't be converting back!

The Clouds I went for are the 'Touch' ones which I absolutely love. Basically all you have to do is plug the straighteners in, press the straighteners down once for high temperatures and press the straighteners twice for lower temperatures. If you wanted to reheat the straighteners up once you are on the cooler setting you literally need to press them together once again and they will instantly be hotter. 

One of the best features is it literally takes less then five seconds to heat the straighteners up to full heat so no waiting around for ages for them to heat up. Another bonus is the straighteners automatically turn themselves off in 30 seconds if they aren't being used. Which is really handy if your forgetful like me!

The best feature though is how well and quickly it straightens your hair. I have honestly the most thickest hair ever and the thin touch straighteners go all the way through my hair leaving it unbelievably straight. They also have a shine technology in the blades to leave your hair shiny and smooth.

If your looking for some new high end straighteners I highly recommend these over anything else! What do you think GHDS or Cloud Nine's? Let me Know!


Lots Of Love
Sophie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment