Sunday 21 June 2015

Urban Decay ~ Naked Palette



So I am a bit behind times and i know the majority of people have already bought or tried the naked palettes but I wanted to test and review them to see what all the fuss was about. First of all I didn't know out of the three what one to pick, all three had gorgeous shades. Quickly enough I decided on the first set because A) well, it's the first collection, start from the bottom and all lol! B) I loved the velvet textured box (something a bit different) 

The shades of browns and dark blacks are perfect for the smoky eye look. There's a colour for everyone included in the compact to make the perfect looking eyes for a daytime or evening look. I recommend to use the lighter shades for a more natural daytime look and for night time try the darker browns and black and make the eyes more smokier. I will post a demonstration some point next week. 


A few years ago I used to love wearing bright blues and purples how embarrassing! It wasn't just the fact these were real vivid shades of the colour I literally would put far to much on. Now that I am a little bit older and hey sophisticated I prefer neutral browns so this is perfect.

The colours are really pigmented, you only have to use little amounts to have a full on eye look. Not only that they last a really long time even without 
primer. My favourite shades are Half-baked, Smog, Dark Horse and Toasted, together they create the perfect smoky eye.

I personally think that everyone needs to add a Naked palette to their collections as no collection is complete without one. I wish I had tried one earlier as I couldn't be without it now, I can't wait to try the other two! I love them so much! What one would you recommend next? What's your favourite palette? let me know in the comments below I would love to know.





Lots of Love
Sophie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment